**SPEIGHTDAYSAWEEKS 1.8K GIVEAWAY**
Friends, let us rejoice, for it is finally time for a giveaway!!
If selected, you get one of the following books:
- Marvel’s Captain America: The Winter Soldier Prelude
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer: The Long Way Home (season 8 vol 1)
- Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Other Poems by Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (X2)
- Wreck This Journal by Keri Smith
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- 12 Years a Slave by Soloman Northup
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- Reblog this post
- be following me
- be alright with giving me your address, I gotta send this someplace
- have an askbox which is OPEN
if all goes to plan I will draw the winners at random at the start of September, and then they’ll pick which one they want and the next person will have one less thing to pick from (you have all summer, enter as many times as you want.)
Also im UK based and I hesitantly say ill ship anywhere (oh god this is going to bankrupt me isn’t it)
Surprisingly, perfectionists are often procrastinators, as they can tend to think “I don’t have the right skills or resources to do this perfectly now, so I won’t do it at all.”
reblog and make a wish!
this was removed from tumbrl due to “violating one or more of Tumblr’s Community Guidelines”, but since my wish came true the first time, I’m putting it back. :)
Trackname: To all the girls out there
every single girl should hear this.
im sobbing so much i cant even breathe oh my fucking god
I’m crying omg I have no words to explain how I feel right now thank you for this, thank you so so much
girls, listen to that. It made me cry
i’m in tears
Tip for you all, don’t listen to it at school!! 😭
Everyone needs to hear this
I literally cried, who is this guy?
And it is said that the Princess returned to her father’s kingdom. That she reigned there with justice and a kind heart for many centuries. That she was loved by her people. And that she left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.
Any Filipinos going to University of Leicester September 2014? What course are you going to read? ^^